I suggest you ...

Backup option, reserve lost data

Any type of online backing up, whether it be Dropbox or iCloud or whatever, as long as I don't lose all my receipts when I break my phone.

31 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Joey shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Phil commented  · 

Hey Tomasz, still waiting for the next update with iCloud sync and Dropbox backup. When will it come? I am using Klaser a lot and I am really scared of losing my data.

• AdminTomasz Chwilowicz (CEO, Upton Apps) commented  · 

At the moment we are at the final stage rewriting the whole Klaser App to make it possible to develop new features much faster. Next update is scheduled at the beginning of new year and will include iCloud sync and Dropbox backup, also iPad, iPhone 6, 6+ versions.

• eturenchalk commented  · 

Do we have an estimated date for this? I am putting so much time into this app because it is great - but I would be heartbroken if I lost all of this info (and time!). Plus, being able to update or pull up info from my phone, my husband's phone or the ipad (depending on what's handy) would be key!

• AdminTomasz Chwilowicz (CEO, Upton Apps) commented  · 

Joey, we understand the importance of backup. Our main updates will come in the following order: iCloud, Dropbox, iPad Version, then Mac version. There are also other minor features on the production line.

Feedback and Knowledge Base